Tuesday, March 21, 2017

I don't have a problem! I can quit anytime I want to, I just don't want to!

Welcome to my blog about my slight addiction to wargaming, miniatures and also whatever else happens to take my fancy to post up here.
First a little bit about myself, my name is Quinton Sung, I am a husband and father in my mid-thirties, with an extremely tolerant wife, three little girls who swing from being angels to devils faster than I can keep track of and a reasonable sized hobby room that I can escape to from time to time with a child gate on the door. I drive a white van for a living doing pickups and deliveries which keeps me out of trouble and also means my job is never boring and I'm not stuck behind a desk.
As I mentioned in the first sentence this blog will primarily focused on my addiction to resin, plastic and metal toy soldiers, buying them, painting them (sometimes) and, the part I enjoy the most, playing games with them.
Well that is pretty much me, now the plan is to post up on a regular basis, but as all good generals know no plan survives contact with the enemy!

No comments:

Post a Comment